Match Reports 2017/2018

Casuals come away with points............

Hythe Town 1 Walton Casuals 2

Bostik League South

Saturday 12th August 2017


Hythe went down to a hard working Walton Casuals team who came away from Reachfields with a well-deserved victory.


The early exchanges belonged to the visitors as they created their first opportunity after only three minutes as a poor clearance from the Hythe defence was jumped on by Isaac Sarapong but his shot went into the side netting. They continued to press as Josh Kelly had a shot deflected over Hythe keeper Will Godmon but it also went over the bar. Godman was to deny another attempt by Sarapong.


Hythe had to wait until the sixteenth minute before their first opportunity as Jerald Abagoye broke down the right and centred into Dean Grant who turned the ball into the side netting. Casuals got a deserved lead on 18 minutes as Josh Kelly curled a shot from the edge of the area into the top corner of the net. Their lead lasted six minutes before Aboagye pounced on a defensive mistake and crossed to Jay May who made no mistake side footing home from close range.


Casuals had a further attempt on 31 minutes as a Roscoe Dsane cross was headed down by Daryl Coleman but the ball bounced over the bar. Hythe continued to create some chances as Sam Adams sent a free kick from the edge of the area over the bar. Casuals then got the goal that sealed the game as a cross from Josh Kelly was met by Roscoe Dsane who slammed the ball home on 36 minutes. Hythe did have one effort just before the break as Aboagye pushed the ball into Campbell who slammed it into the side netting.


The second half started in the same pattern as Alex Kelly sliced a shot wide and then at the other end Ben Wilson sent in a corner that was headed wide by Mitchell Dickenson but it was the visitors who were creating the more meaningful chances as Sean McCormack forced Will Godmon to tip the over the bar. Alex Kelly crossed into McCormack who this time headed wide.


Hythe did press towards the end as a Wilson corner was headed wide by Ryan Johnson. With ten minutes to go Grant curled a shot wide of the target but things were to get worse for the Cannons as captain Ryan Johnson was sent off for a second yellow card near to the end of normal time. One more chance for the visitors in injury time as substitute Jack Battie had a shot held by Godmon at a second attempt.


It was a disappointing start to the season for Hythe who must now regroup as they prepare for Wednesday's fixture at Thamesmead Town.


Team: Will Godmon, Jerald Aboagye (Charlie Webster 69 mins), Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Mitchell Dickenson, Jordan Johnson-Palmer, Dave Cook, Sam Adams, Jay May (Ryan Palmer 63 mins), Dean Grant, Kieron Campbell.


Scorers: Hythe Town-Jay May 25 mins: Walton Casuals-Josh Kelly 18 mins, Roscoe Dsane 36 mins:



Attendance: 181 

Cannons score four but lose.......

Hythe Town 4 Bowers & Pitsea 5

Pre-Season Friendly

Saturday 5th August 2017


Hythe gave away a 4-1 lead to go down 5-4 in their last pre-season friendly at home to Bowers & Pitsea on Saturday afternoon.


It started so well for the Cannons as they dominated the first half. In the first few seconds Dean Grant slammed the ball into the side netting. The fifth minute saw the Cannons take the lead a Kieron Campbell picked up the ball on the edge of the area and sent in an exquisite shot that curled into the top right hand corner of the net. Bowers got the ball in the net on eight minutes but Tony Stokes was adjudged to have handled the ball as he redirected it in and the referee had no hesitation in ruling out the effort.


The hosts were continuing to have the best of the chances as Grant had a curling shot pushed round the post by Bowers keeper Callum Chafer. Jerald Aboagye, now returned from holiday, pushed the ball through to Jay May whose shot from twenty yards went wide. The Cannons domination then paid off on 38 minutes as Jordan Johnson-Palmer slammed a shot that ricocheted off the post and onto Chafer and into the net to increase their lead. Before half-time both May and Ryan Palmer shot over the and then on the stroke of half-time May fed the ball to Palmer who passed to Grant who has his first attempt blocked and when the ball came back to him he fired wide.


The second half started with Bowers on the attack Ryan Mallet headed onto Stokes who also used his head but the ball was easily caught by Hythe keeper Will Godmon. With 48 minutes gone Hythe were awarded a penalty as a Palmer cross was handled by James Thomas. Up stepped Sam Adams, who put his penalty miss on Tuesday behind him as he drilled the ball into the net to Chafer’s left. Only seven minutes later a similar penalty was awarded at the other end as May this time handled the ball. Stokes calmly tucked the ball away to narrow the deficit.


However Hythe were to restore their three goal lead on 57 minutes as another moment of magic from Campbell saw the winger burst through the middle and then unleash a shot that gave Chafer no chance. However within five minutes the gap was down to one as firstly Bowers sprung the offside trap and Lewis Clark went through unopposed to put the ball past Godmon and then Ben Sartain slammed the ball home with the defence just looking on. A couple of chances for Hythe saw Keane Gillett get the ball into May whose effort was easily collected by Chafer and then another Campbell attack forced a good save from the Bowers keeper.


Things then started to really go downhill for the Cannons as all the pressure in the last fifteen minutes came from the visitors. Firstly substitute Jamie Brown curled a shot over the bar and then Sartain sent in a ball to James Thomas whose back header looped over the target. However Bowers pressure paid off as on 86 minutes Fahad Nyanja tapped the ball home from a cross and then in the final minute he got his second and the winner as he broke through the defence and planted the ball in the net.


It is hard to explain how Hythe lost such a comfortable lead to lose a game that should have been won easily. That is pre-season over and now the Cannons must look forward to start of the season proper at home to Walton Casuals (Kick off 3pm) to ensure that they don’t give anything away when they have dominated up to the latter part of the match.


Team: Will Godmon, Jerald Aboagye, Keane Gillett, Ryan Johnson, Matt Newman, Jordan Johnson-Palmer, Ryan Palmer, Sam Adams, Jay May, Dean Grant, Kieron Campbell. Subs used Mitchell Chapman, Kenny Pogue, Charlie Webster.


Scorers: Hythe Town-Kieron Campbell 5 & 57 mins, Jordan Johnson-Palmer 58 mins, Sam Adams 48 mins (pen): Bowers & Pitsea-Tony Stokes 57 mins (pen), Lewis Clark 59 mins, Ben Sartain 62 mins, Fahad Nyanja 86 & 89 mins


Attendance: 112


Cannons draw away ......

SC Thamesmead 1 Hythe Town 1

Pre-season Friendly

Tuesday 1st August 2017


Hythe Town had a disappointing 1-1 draw at SC Thamesmead on Tuesday evening.


The game started brightly for the Cannons who took the lead on only four minutes as a Ben Wilson corner found Jay May who calmly stroked the ball into the net. Hythe continued to press and a Wilson cross found Jordan Johnson-Palmer who blasted over the bar. Hythe should have increased their lead in the 29th minutes as Kenny Pogue was adjudged to have been brought down in the penalty area. Up-stepped Sam Adams but his penalty lacked power and was saved by Thamesmead keeper Simon Vanderhook to his right.


Hythe were creating the better opportunities throughout the first half as Adams got to the by-line and pulled the ball back to Matt Newman who headed wide. Pogue then broke through but his attempted lob went over Vanderhook and the bar. Two crosses followed from Wilson both finding May with the first one going wide and the second being blocked.


The hosts threatened in the 39th minute as they had to chance in quick succession when Ryan Minnott had an attempt blocked by Hythe keeper Will Godman and then Jerome Wade fed the ball to Minnott but he fired over the bar.


The second half started in a similar pattern to the first as Hythe had an effort on 50 minutes with Adams supplying a ball through to Wilson but his attempt was deflected wide for a corner. The pattern of the game changed on 56 minutes with Alain Akumwami collecting the ball outside the penalty area, unleashed a shot that sailed into the top corner giving Godman no chance and Thamesmead were level. The goal seemed to give the hosts confidence and they began to look the more likely to get the winner. A dipping free kick from 20 yards by home captain Tony Hill was tipped over the bar by Godman and from the resultant corner by Akunwami, substitute Elabbas Eltigani scooped the ball over the bar.


Hythe were still creating some chances and a Wilson corner found Mitchell Chapman running in but his attempt went wide. Akumwani was looking particularly dangerous working his way into the penalty area but his final effort went wide. On 76 minutes Thamesmead were very unlucky not to take the lead as a free kick from Hill on the edge of the area was slammed against the underside of the cross bar but was cleared away and then Akumwani hooked the ball into the side netting.


Hythe had two chances close to the end as firstly Ryan Palmer got the ball back to Johnson-Palmer who fed through to Kieron Campbell whose attempt went into the side netting. A minute from time Palmer got the ball over to Sam Adams who slammed his shot against the upright and Hythe had to settle for a draw.


Hythe must now look to their last pre-season friendly fixture on Saturday at home to Bowers & Pitsea as they make their final preparations for the season proper.


Team: Will Godman, Charlie Webster, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Mitchell Dickenson, Matt Newman, Dave Cook, Sam Adams, Jay May, Kenny Pogue, Jordan Johnson-Palmer. Subs used: Mitchell Chapman, Dean Grant, Ryan Palmer, Kieron Campbell, Joe Mant.


Scorers: SC Thamesmead - Alain Akumwami 56 mins.  Hythe Town – Jay May 4 mins.



Attendance 58

Encouraging despite defeat to Dorking Wanderers.....

Hythe Town 0 Dorking Wanderers 1

Pre-season Friendly

Saturday 29th July 2017


Hythe Town were defeated 1-0 by Bostick Premier Division Dorking Wanderers at a very wet Reachfields on Saturday afternoon.


It was the Cannons who were first to show as Ryan Palmer sent in a shot that was held by the Dorking goalkeeper. Palmer was to threaten again as he continued to press down the left with a curling cross that just went around the far post. Dorking had to wait until the ninth minute to produce their first attack on goal as a cross was headed over the bar. A mistake in the Hythe defence was not punished as a shot was driven wide of the target. On 22 minutes the visitors were unlucky not to take the lead as a ball was lobbed over Hythe keeper Will Godman but also over the bar.


Dorking were creating the more meaningful chances at this time in the game as a free kick from just outside the penalty was curled just over the top. They were not to be denied as James McShane slid the ball home from a cross after 31 minutes. Hythe were holding their own as a neat ball through from captain, Ryan Johnson, found Dean Grant who tried to place the ball home but before it could reach the net it was cleared away. Kieron Campbell created another chance before half-time as he stole the ball from a Dorking defender but his attempt was blocked.


The second half started with Hythe looking for an equaliser. Campbell, under pressure, got his shot away but it went wide. The Cannons came closest to levelling the score when a neat move by the busy Jordan Johnson-Palmer ended with the midfielder finding Grant who slammed his shot against the cross bar. There were chances at both ends as Dorking drove the ball over the Hythe bar and then Jay May fed the ball through to Grant who fired wide.


On 69 minutes Dorking really should have increased their lead when they blasted the ball over the bar when it looked easier to score. With seven minutes to go Dorking fired the ball over the bar from a free kick on the edge of the penalty area. Hythe did have one more opportunity two minutes later as May pounced on a loose ball in the penalty area and with time on his hands his shot was blocked by a defender. Dorking saw out the final minutes to hold onto the win.


Despite the defeat there was some real encouraging aspects with the defence including new signing Mitchell Dickenson looking strong and the midfield working hard to provide the ball to the frontline. Town now look forward to their penultimate pre-season friendly at SC Thamesmead on Tuesday evening.


Team: Will Godman, Charlie Webster, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Mitchell Dickenson, Jordan Johnson-Palmer,

Dave Cook, Mitchell Chapman, Dean Grant, Ryan Palmer, Keiron Campbell. Subs used: Jay May, Kenny Pogue, Chris Saunders, Keane Gillett, Matt Newman.


Scorer: Dorking Wanderers – James McShane 31 minutes.



Attendance 138.

Cannons impress in win over Crowborough...............


Hythe Town 2 Crowborough Athletic 0

Pre-season friendly

Tuesday 25th July 2017


The Cannons eased to a two goal win against Crowborough Athletic on Tuesday evening thanks to another two goals from in-form striker Dean Grant.


Hythe dominated the first 45 minutes as they played some neat and attractive football. They were ahead after only four minutes as the ball found its way through to Grant who calmly lobbed his shot over the Crowborough keeper, Daniel Ellis into the net. They were to extend their lead after eight minutes as this time a Ben Wilson cross was headed home by Grant from close range. It could have been three for Grant a minute later but he curled his shot wide.


All the pressure was coming from the hosts with some neat interchange work in midfield. On 16 minutes Wilson put in another cross which was headed wide by a Trialist. Tom Loynes then picked up the ball looking to shoot but his final attempt was deflected wide for a corner.


The second half started with the Cannons on the attack as a Kieron Campbell cross found Ryan Palmer who headed into Ellis’ arms. However, Crowborough were starting to threaten as their first effort on goal came on 65 minutes as Zac Attwood had a shot deflected wide for a corner.  The visitors continued to press and Ross Treleaven pounced on a defensive mistake but his final effort went wide.


Hythe’s defence led by captain, Ryan Johnson remained strong preventing more threats from the Crowborough front line. Hythe did continue to have chances as a Sam Adams corner was headed over by Jay May. With 15 minutes to go a curling corner was headed off the line by Matt Newman. At the other end May got the ball in the middle of the penalty area but his shot was deflected over the bar over the bar.


Crowborough continued to look to get something out of the game as Sam Connolly headed over and then he blasted over the bar. Adams was then to set up May with three minutes to go but his header went into Crowborough substitute keeper Dan Smith’s arms. In injury time the Crows had a penalty appeal turned but Hythe held on to their two goal advantage.


It was a really encouraging performance from the Cannons as they get closer to the proper start to the season. Hythe continue their pre-season programme as they entertain Dorking Wanderers next Saturday.


Team: Joe Mant, Charlie Webster, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Matt Newman, Jordan Johnson-Palmer, Trialist, Sam Adams, Dean Grant, Ryan Palmer, Tom Loynes. Subs used Mitchell Chapman, Kenny Pogue, Chris Saunders, Keane Gillett, Jay May, Kieron Campbell.


Scorers: Hythe Town – Dean Grant 4 & 8 mins.


Attendance: 114 


Dean Grant strikes with a hat-trick.........

Peacehaven & Telscombe 1 Hythe Town 3

Pre-season Friendly

Saturday 22nd July 2017


The Cannons eventually cruised to a 3-1 win at a damp Peacehaven & Telscombe on Saturday afternoon.


The game started with the hosts on the attack after one minute when they broke through but the ball was deflected wide for a corner. After a twenty minute period of deadlock and limited efforts, it was Hythe who had the next opportunity as Ben Wilson put a ball through to new signing Jordan Johnson-Palmer who put his shot over the bar. Hythe continued to attack as Ryan Palmer sent a looping cross towards the far post but the ball was cleared away. On 32 minutes Peacehaven had a golden opportunity as their striker broke free and forced a save from Hythe keeper, Will Godman.


Wilson was next to threaten as a free kick from the right was deflected wide for a corner. A minute before the interval Johnson-Palmer fed the ball through to Palmer who miss hit his shot wide of the target.


Hythe were in for a shock within three minutes of the restart as the hosts took the lead. The defence allowed the ball to get through to Marcus Richmond who fired past substitute keeper Joe Mant. This seemed to spark the visitors into action and they were level on 57 minutes as a dangerous Keiron Campbell cross found Dean Grant on the near post and the striker nonchalantly flicked the ball home. It was now Hythe who were dominating the game with a Wilson free-kick finding Jay May on the far-post but his attempt went just wide of the target.


Hythe went ahead on 76 minutes as Grant got his second as he lobbed the ball over the goalkeeper and then followed up forcing the ball home. Charlie Webster was unlucky as he ran in but his final effort was pushed wide by the goalkeeper. The Cannons sewed the game up with five minutes to go as Campbell ran into the penalty area, passing to Grant who finished to make the score 3-1 and get his hat-trick.


It was a good result for Hythe as they look forward to another pre-season friendly on Tuesday evening against Crowborough Athletic at Reachfields with a 7:45pm kick off.


Team: Will Godmon, Callum Emptage, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Mitchell Chapman, Chris Saunders, Dave Cook, Jordan Johnson-Palmer, Kenny Pogue, Ryan Palmer, Kieron Campbell. Subs used: Dean Grant, Jay May, Matt Newman, Charlie Webster, Keane Gillett.


Scorers: Peacehaven & Telscombe – Marcus Richmond 48 mins. Hythe Town – Dean Grant 57, 76 & 85 mins.



Attendance approx. 75

Hythe go down to late goal.........

Sheppey United 3 Hythe Town 2

Pre-season Friendly

Tuesday 18th July 2017


Hythe Town went down 3-2 in an exciting pre-season friendly at Sheppey United on Tuesday evening.


The game started slowly with few early chances for either side. The hosts were the first to threaten on eleven minutes as Ryan Johnson denied veteran striker Stuart King blocking his route to goal. Hythe had two opportunities in quick succession as firstly on 21 minutes Sam Adams drove the ball wide from twenty yards and then Jay May had a shot from the centre of the penalty area deflected wide for a corner.  At the other end Timmy Babbington was also to shoot wide of the target.


It took a special goal to break the deadlock on 38 minutes as Kieron Campbell moved in with the ball and patiently waited for the right opportunity to unleash an unstoppable shot from the edge of the area which sailed into the top corner giving Sheppey keeper Jordan Carey no chance. Sheppey countered as they had a long range shot that dipped over the bar. Campbell, who had been a danger all through the half, broke in again but this time Carey saved.


Hythe made a number of changes during the second half but started on the front foot as firstly Campbell shot wide and then Tom Loynes fed the ball back to Adams but he also shot wide. Sheppey brought the scores level on 50 minutes as Remmell Davis broke through firing past Hythe keeper Will Godman. The pressure now seemed to switch with Sheppey looking the more likely. However Hythe did threaten on the break as Adams forced Carey to tip the ball over from a long range shot. The hosts however were not to be denied as John Ralph on 66 minutes headed in from a cross from the by line.


With a quarter of an hour to go confusion in the Hythe defence saw King shoot over the visitors bar and then immediately at the other end a melee in the Sheppey penalty area eventually saw Dave Cook slam in a shot to bring the scores level. As the game appeared to be ending in a draw Sheppey got the winner with a minute of normal time remaining as Davis got his second converting at the far post from a cross.


It was a useful workout for the Cannons as they continue their build up to the new season. Hythe will now travel to Peacehaven & Telscombe on Saturday afternoon for their next pre-season game.


Team: Joe Mant, Callum Emptage, Keane Gillett, Ryan Johnson, Matt Newman, Mitchell Chapman, Dave Cook, Sam Adams, Jay May, Ryan Palmer, Kieron Campbell. Sub used: Tom Loynes, Kenny Pogue, Ashley Miller, Chris Saunders, Ben Wilson, Charlie Webster, Alfie Foster, Will Godmon.


Scorers: Sheppey United – Remmell Davis 50 & 89 mins, John Ralph 66 mins. Hythe Town – Kieron Campbell 38 mins, Dave Cook 75 mins.



Attendance: Approx 180

Loynes' goal enough for Hythe's friendly win.......

Hythe Town 1 Tilbury 0

Pre-season Friendly

Saturday 15th July 2017


Hythe Town came out with a deserved 1-0 win in a feisty game at home to Bostick North, Tilbury on Saturday afternoon.


The game started positively for Hythe as an early cross from Ben Wilson found Keiron Campbell who got his knee to the ball but his attempt went wide. Tilbury had their first attack on four minutes as a corner was headed wide. Both sides were getting early opportunities as Hythe’s Campbell jinxed his way in finding Sam Adams who shot also went wide. At the other end Tilbury had a chance when a cross was tapped wide of the target.  Hythe were to take the lead on a quarter of an hour as Tom Loynes got on the end of a neat ball from Adams and was able to calmly slot the ball home.  On 28 minutes a cross from Tilbury saw an overhead kick go wide. The last quarter of an hour of the half saw both teams create few efforts on goal.


The second half started in a similar fashion with the visitors being awarded a penalty on 52 minutes as Ben Wilson brought down a Tilbury striker. This gave Joe Mant the chance to produce a fantastic penalty save at full stretch to his right to push the ball around the post. This was followed quickly by Mant spreading himself well to prevent an equaliser. On the hour Ashley Miller threatened for the Cannons as he attempted a lob over the Tilbury keeper but unfortunately it went over the bar. Very soon after Jerald Aboagye crossed over to Dean Grant who headed over and then Grant played the ball back to Kenny Pogue who pulled his shot wide.


Tilbury should have equalised on 65 minutes as they had an opportunity that went wide when it looked easier to hit the target.  With 15 minutes to go Adams put in a pin point ball to Ryan Palmer who surged into the penalty area with his final shot being saved by the Tilbury keeper. Palmer then put in a deep corner which found Pogue but his attempt was blocked. Tilbury did have one more effort which went wide before Grant had a shot held by the keeper and then Miller put the ball through to Palmer who was also denied by the goalkeeper.


On the balance of play it was the Cannons who looked the more threatening through the game and therefore were worthy of their one goal victory. Hythe will now look forward to an away friendly at Sheppey United on Tuesday evening.


Team: Will Godman, Jerald Aboagye, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Mitchell Chapman, Chris Saunders, Dave Cook, Sam Adams, Jay May, Kieron Campbell, Tom Loynes. Subs used: Callum Emptage, Dean Grant, Ryan Palmer, Ashley Miller, Matt Newman, Kenny Pogue, Charlie Webster, Keane Gillett, Joe Mant.


Scorer:  Hythe Town – Tom Loynes 15 mins.



Attendance: 116


First pre-season game on Sunday.......

Folkestone Invicta 4 Hythe Town 1

Pre-Season Friendly

Sunday 9th July 2017


Hythe Town opened their pre-season programme with a 4-1 defeat in the hot summer sunshine at Folkestone Invicta on Sunday afternoon.


It was Folkestone who were the first to show as they opened the scoring in the eighth minute with their first meaningful attack. Invicta captain Josh Vincent sent in a corner. He found veteran midfielder Micheal Everitt who slammed the ball home. Opportunities were at a premium in the early part of the game but the hosts doubled their lead on 21 minutes as a defensive error by Jerald Aboagye was pounced on by Kieron McCann and he was able to slot the ball past Joe Mant in the Hythe goal. Hythe had to wait until the 24th minute for their first opportunity as new signing Ryan Palmer slammed the ball against the upright with his free kick from 20 yards with Invicta keeper Tim Roberts beaten.


The next chance came as Sam Hasler crossed from the right but McCann headed high and wide. Hythe did threaten two minutes before the break as Alex Mulrooney-Skinner jinked in but his final shot was weak and went wide. Another opportunity for Folkestone before half-time saw Ade Yussuf thread the ball through to Joe Taylor but he headed over the bar.


The second half started brightly for the Cannons as three minutes in the ball was fed out to Ryan Palmer whose shot was blocked by Roberts. The visitors kept up the pressure as Dean Grant got the ball through to Miller who shot straight at Roberts and then Grant himself sent a shot wide of the target. Roberts had to be at his best as he cleared away a dangerous cross from Miller. The Folkestone keeper was tested again on 66 minutes as he blocked a shot from the impressive Tom Loynes.


However, Hythe were not able to capitalise on their chances and Folkestone looked more likely to increase their lead as Euan Sahadow leapt on confusion in the Hythe defence and forced a great save from substitute keeper, Will Godman. Eventually Folkestone got their third goal on 77 minutes as the referee saw an infringement in the penalty and pointed to the spot. Up stepped Yussuf slotting his penalty into the right hand corner of the net. Within three minutes the hosts rubbed salt in the Cannons wounds as they got their fourth as Sahadow burst in from the right and slammed the ball into far corner of the net.


Hythe had an opportunity with two minutes to go to narrow gap as both Aboagye and Jay May had shots that were both blocked by Folkestone substitute keeper Dan Brabham. However Hythe eventually got a consolation right on the stroke of full time as Loynes fed a ball through to Asjhley Miller who calmly put the ball into the net.


It was a tough afternoon for Hythe as they started their pre-season programme. Their next fixture is next Saturday as we host Tilbury at Reachfields at 3pm.


Team: Joe Mant, Jerald Aboagye, Ben Wilson, Ryan Johnson, Callum Emptage, Chris Saunders, Dave Cook, Ashley Miller, Dean Grant, Ryan Palmer, Alex Mulrooney-Skinner. Subs used: Matt Newman, Callum Wraight, Keane Gillett, Mitchell Chapman, Tom Loynes, Jay May, Will Godman.


Goals: Folkestone Invicta – Micheal Everitt 8 mins, Kieron McCann 21 mins, Ade Yussuf 77 mins (pen), Euan Sahadow 80 mins. Hythe Town: Ashley Miller 90 mins.



Attendance: 394